Thursday, August 14, 2008

Email Assistant???

As Im sure you have noticed, I have been a little slower answering emails in the last couple months. It seems since I started 3 yrs ago, Rainbow Waters has slowly grown over time, and its just amazing to me! I love it! I want to make sure I am being as efficient as possible in getting your questions answered, items sewed & shipped in a timely manner, etc.

Im not sure exactly how this would work, but I have been looking into getting a friend (who is part of this lovely cloth diapering community, a lot of you probably know her. ;)) to answer some general emails for me, so that I can focus most of my time on getting the product in your hands as quick as possible. Basically, she would answer any general inquiries about my products & their interest in a custom slot. I would let her know where I am on a daily basis, whether or not I am open to taking email customs at that time, and if not, she would direct you to my waiting list and help you add yourself to the list if you needed some assistance. She may help with other webwork as well, like adding pictures to my gallery, and some other randomn things.

One of the most important things to me in my business is "keeping it personal". I strive for professionalism but at the same time, I want my business to be a personal experience for both the customer and myself. I like to get to know my customers as I sew for their children, a lot of the time it helps me visualize the item on them, and get the sizing and design fit to each families personal style. I dont think this would in anyway impair that bond I have with my customers, however I would love to hear your input. Any current orders would be directly sent to me, and any general inquiries would be sent to my "e-mail assistant" at a Rainbow Waters e-mail address. Ultimately, your email will be forwarded to me in the end and as we create your order, I will be your main lady. :) This is just to help me in a small way work mostly on sewing, and getting the product into your hands a little faster. However, if my customers feel this would take away from the personal bond, please let me know. Your opinion matters most.

I have a poll up on the right side of the page. Please let me know how you feel!

Lindsay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maybe Cowens's Ecco Casual Shoes.name except in his hometown Newport, winter boots,perhaps no.who do you