Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Long Time, No Post...

Hey Ladies, sorry its been nearly a week since Ive written. :) Just been busy busy busy!!! :) I just wanted to say Hi. If you are awaiting an email from me, Ill get to it by tonight. For some reason, I am SUPER tired today, I cant shake out of it, Ive tried coffee, lying on the couch with the kids to rest, slapping myself, hahaha, but none the less, Im still exhausted and not able to shake it, so if Im slow with emails, Ill get to them tonight. :)

I had a very very hard day yesterday though so that could be it. ;) I arrived to drop my son off at school and they werent letting anyone in as they were on lock-down b/c there was an armed robbery in the area. So I came home and went to the neighboors, we let the kids play while we watched the news, and locked all the doors. I finally come upstairs to pack my kids lunch, to go to a friends for a playdate, everything went fine there, but on the way home my tire shredded massively. I was on a very busy freeway going 75MPH, and in the very left lane, waah! I had to get over to the right, finally I was able to, only to sit on the side of the road for 45 mins waiting for a tow truck, I was SO close to the cars whirring by it was nuts. Anyways, I get home to a ton of emails, and I just wasnt able to email many people last night, just had too hard of a day to think straight, not to mention all the minor issues I had throughout the day. So, anyways, enough rambling. Point is, now Im tired, and Ill get to my emails tonight. :)

Here are a few pics of some customs I completed a week ago or so, these should be in the customers hands soon, if not already. :)

Suprise Me Custom-


Becky's Size Small Covers-

Another View-

Becky's XS Shorts. :)-

Thanks Ladies. Ill have some more pics sometime tomorrow. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got the surprise me custom and we love it! It will work so well as a dress with diaper cover for now and then shirt and pants later in the summer. My daughter wore it all the first day we got it and really seemed to like and and I just love it. Thank you so much!
- Elizabeth