Saturday, March 29, 2008

Making Progress

Hey there!!! This is what I accomplished today:

* dyed 3 different colors for a few different orders.
* sewed Britts birdy shorts
* sewed Valeries Car Soaker
*Cut and appliqued Britts flower shorts (will sew up tomorrow)

I could have done better but with a crazy 2.5 yr old and 4 yr old today, I was lucky to get anything done. :)

Just for fun, I took a pic of me sewing tonight (valeries cover) and wow, remind me to suck in next time, cause all that frozen yogurt this week has given me a GUT!!!! My new goal is to go to the gym 4-5 times a week, b/c this picture puts my 98lb high school self into cardiac arrest!!!

Anyways, I didnt get a pic of anything else but this race car cover, which is gonna make my almost 5 yr old, who has been pottytrained since before he was 3, wish he was still in diapers!!! Thanks Valerie, I will e-mail you sometime this weekend!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey baby good job...now get to work so i can retire.....