Monday, April 21, 2008

Good Afternoon!

Hello my friends. :) Just a quick update as I need to go sew, I have some good news and bad news.

Good News:
I got all the labels put on ALL my customers items that were waiting, as well as packaged them all up, so I will be do shipping today as scheduled, probably later tonight, as my sewing curfew is midnight, so I need to get that time in.

Bad News:
My embroidery machine, which is also my sewing machine at this time (I have a backup sewing machine thats seperate, but its broken too lol) conked out yesterday, I could not get it to embroider for the life of me, so that I had to take to the shop today. I assumed it would take 1 week to fix, but the man I spoke to thought it would be 2-3 days even if there were parts that needed to be fixed, however we will see how that goes, hopefully Ill get a call tomorrow with at least a diagnosis of the problem and than he can give me an estimate of the time. I did pick up a basic sewing machine to get me through the next few days though. However, if your custom has an embroidery, that part of your custom will be delayed until my machine returns. This does NOT include my wool appliques, those I do by hand on a machine, this is only the machine embroidery designs, and I think I may only have 2 of those anyways. I really hope its quick though as I miss my baby already!

Randomn Other News:
I still plan to stock my store on Friday, however I bet I wont have previews up until Wednesday night or Thursday during the day, we shall see.

And now, just for fun, here are the customs I will be working on tonight:
  • Alyce
  • Britton
  • Casandra
  • Teresa

I will be dyeing these customs tonight:

  • Samantha
  • Elizabeth
  • Kira
  • Heather
  • Natalie
  • Leah

I also have some progress pics, however I will come on and post those either late tonight or tomorrow. :) Thanks Ladies!

No comments: