Friday, April 18, 2008

Mia!!!

Im so sorry I have been MIA, I havent really been MIA, just MIA from my blog. I tend to have all the time in the world to email the first few days after a stocking and than I get busy sewing, and dealing with my kiddos, that I get sidetracked. :) Anyhow, I do have a lot of pics I need to take today to show ya all. A lot are surprise me customs and I couldnt decide if I should picture them or not if the person didnt want pics, but I think what Im going to do is picture them, not telling who its for unless youd like to know, and than let me know. ;)

I also managed to do "a day in the life of" on Wednesday, so I have a TON of pics I need to upload for that! :) Be back soon after I drop off my sweet son at school. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*tap tap tap tap tap*

ROFL!

~Summer